Grizzly Bear 13 oz Crystal Wine Glass Set
Item #: ECGBWG
Brand: Evergreen Crystal
This item is IN STOCK and usually ships within 2 business days.
Dimensions: 13 oz
Weight: Approximately 2 pounds.
Sip your favorite wine from this stunning Grizzly Bear 13 oz Crystal Wine Glass Set of two from by Evergreen Crystal and master crystal carver and artist, Lorraine Coyle. The bear wine glasses feature multi-layered, sand-carved designs which are captured in intricate detail. Each glass features a charming bear meandering along a forest path. This lovely wine glass set will compliment any bar, kitchen or dining room decor.
- Ships from the manufacturer in Colorado
- Usually ships within 2 business days
- Ships to AK, HI and all military addresses
- International shipping available
- Expedited shipping available
Evergreen Wildlife Etched Crystal by master crystal carver, Lorraine Coyle, includes wine glasses, perfume bottles, vases, decanters, photo frames and crystal barware in a variety of different and unique etchings. Evergreen Wildlife Etched Crystal's delicate process of multi-layering the sand-carving designs sets them apart from other similar manufacturers.
About the Artwork
EVERGREEN CRYSTAL is created through a labor-intensive process that begins with the artist, Lorraine (Lori) Coyle sketching each design by hand. Coyle then creates a template for each design to be used as a guide for each layer of carving. Each EVERGREEN CRYSTAL vessel is hand carved by sand expelled with varying speed and pressure, one layer at a time. After the first layer is laid down on a vessel, the second layer is then added, then a third, until the multi-layered carving reaches a level of depth that accounts for its 3-dimensional detail. A final layer is applied to each piece as delicately and finely as air brushed artwork. The number of layers used for any particular piece depends upon the intricacy of the design. This deliberate, lengthy process of multi-layering makes EVERGREEN CRYSTAL unique among other producers of crystal artwork. Each EVERGREEN CRYSTAL piece is done one at a time and each layer is carved step by step. The Limited Editions of EVERGREEN CRYSTAL are first hand-cut, and then each layer is individually carved. The Limited Edition pieces often have over 20 individual, intricately carved layers.
About Lorraine Coyle
Lorraine (Lori) Coyle's art career began in her youth when she began translating the natural beauty she witnessed in her native California landscape into pen and ink drawings. In her early adulthood, Lori expanded her artistic interest to glass work and crystal art, and she soon earned a name for herself etching designs into large glass sheets to create artful doors, windows, room dividers, and other large pieces. Lori's talent grew with her experience, and she soon began to hone her characteristic design style working from her garage studio. One day while working in the studio, she received a call from The White House needing a number of vases in a mere week featuring a flag design unfurling in a field of stars. This piece became the 1989 American Success Awards, presented to notable Americans including George Strait and Norma Kamali.
The White House commission led to other noteworthy projects for the likes of the National Press Foundation awards (given to Ed Bradley, Barbara Walters, & Ann Landers), Rose Bowl trophies, Exxon corporate awards, The Phoenix Golf Open, and the 1984 Olympic sponsor prize awards. Lori's work has also been featured on National TV ads for Anheuser-Bush (mugs etched with their logo) as well as Better Homes & Gardens. Lori relocated to Colorado where she continues to expand her business.
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.