A Rare Glimpse into the Studios of Mats Jonasson
Item #: MAT34031
Brand: Mats Jonasson
This item is IN STOCK and usually ships the next business day.
- Dimensions: 3" x 3"
- Approximate weight of 5 lbs
- Made in Sweden with flawless Swedish crystal
- Engraved 3 dimensional deer fawn design
- A unique and exceptional expression of this artist's personal vision and talents
- Ships from Mats Jonasson warehouse in Canada
- Ships next business day
- Ships to AK, HI
- Does not ship to military addresses
- International shipping is not available
- Overnight shipping available. 2nd and 3rd day shipping not available.
This sophisticated Deer Fawn Crystal by Mats Jonasson captures the nobility of a beloved member of the forest family. Painstakingly engraved into flawless Swedish crystal, it is an expressive three-dimensional piece of collectible wildlife art. Comes with artist biography in custom packaging.
Mats Jonasson Crystal sculptures include tigers, bears, elephants, wolves, sea turtles and more, each crafted by glass artists in Sweden using the finest Swedish crystal. Astonishingly detailed lifelike designs are engraved into the back of the crystal, then either colored in vibrant hues or left unadorned, to be experienced through the dazzling flawless surface of the material itself. Roses, irises, sunflowers, orchids and more are rendered to inspire, and be admired, for generations to come.
Mats Jonasson began as an apprentice engraver at The Glass Works in 1959. Over the next thirty years he worked with many of the most respected contemporary glass artists in Sweden. During this period, he developed his own wildlife related natural style that separates him from the rest. To use his own words, "Our forests have captured the hearts and minds of people since time immemorial." And so has Mats Jonasson captured us. Mats and his company, which has been evolving and growing since 1981 in Maleras Sweden, contributes 5% of his company's proceeds on the sale of 12 of his wildlife sculptures, to an international organization that regulates the trade of international endangered flora and fauna species.
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.