Dragonfly Verdigris Brass Earrings
Dimensions: 5/8" x 5/8" each
These Dragonfly Verdigris Brass Earrings are created by hand in the USA. The stunning sculptural dragonflies are beautifully detailed and offer you a truly distinctive, nature inspired alternative for your wardrobe.
- Handcrafted in the USA in exclusive Verdigris Patina Solid Brass
- Feature gold plated brass museum leverback latch closures
- Come complete with signature green velvet pouch with artist's bio
About Elaine Coyne Jewelry
Since 1974, Elaine Coyne has received acclaim for her exceptional patinas on brass. The line of Elaine Coyne Artware Jewelry includes her nature inspired earrings, necklaces and bracelets, all handcrafted in the USA in her signature Verdigris Patina Solid Brass as well as earth patinas and a white patina. Artist Elaine Coyne practices the process of merging art history with contemporary designs and motifs, has achieved worldwide recognition for her jewelry designs and has been featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution, Orlando Sentinel, Houston Chronicle, Mademoiselle and Women's Wear Daily. Her jewelry was featured in Ben Stiller's "Night at the Museum" and the third season of "Smallville".
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.