Horse Necklace FimoCreations
How FIMO CREATIONS are made.
Item #: FCFHN
This item is IN STOCK and usually ships in 2-3 business days.
Dimensions: Approx. 2"
Inspired by his animal sculptures, artist Jon Anderson's three dimensional Horse pendant captures the emotion and personality of the majestic creature and is a marvel in handcrafted art.
- The pendant is created by placing hundreds of handmade polymer tiles in a mosaic pattern to produce one-of-a-kind patterns and colors.
- No two FimoCreations pendants are exactly alike, making each one a very special expression of passion for the beauty of nature.
- Each elegantly detailed pendant is suspended by a hand braided adjustable cord and is completely handcrafted in Jon's Bali studio.
- Ships either from our facility in Florida or directly from the artist
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- Ships to AK, HI and all military addresses (may be a slight delay)
- International shipping available (may be a slight delay)
- Expedited shipping available
Each one-of-a-kind Jon Anderson's Fimo Creations polymer clay sculpture comes in a gift box made with recycled paper, as well as an informative biography of visionary artist Jon Anderson. Each elephant, frog, gecko, turtle, snake....polymer clay piece has its own look - NO TWO FIMO CREATIONS SCULPTURES ARE EXACTLY ALIKE. Every piece boasts its own array of colors and shapes, and is sure to please dedicated collectors and hobbyist nature fans alike.
About Jon Anderson
The creative vision of artist Jon Stuart Anderson is evidenced by his dedication to the art of polymer clay. Each and every piece that he creates exemplifies his respect for the craft as well as reflects his personal life experience in Central America, the Far East, and now Bali. This inspiration is combined with his intellectual pursuits of classical Moorish motifs, Native American spirits, Celtic themes, and ancient petroglyphs which appear in the beautiful patterns of his unique artwork.
Born in Arizona, Jon was educated at the Universidad de Las Americas under St. Julia Chavez, a portrait artist to the Spanish Court (a position formerly held by Francisco Goya). He received a Masters Degree from Texas A&M before continuing in the medium of polymer clay to express his unique sense of balance, rhythm, form, and color.
About the Process
Using a polymer or non-terrestrial clay, Jon blends colors to create a striking variety of magnificent hues. He creates his own "canes" of colored clay that are then laid out to form the shape he envisions, then the canes are cut down into tiny individual tiles. Each Fimo Creations sculpture is crafted from hundreds of these tiles, applied in a range of patterns and shifting shades to an interior form of hand-carved wood or leftover clay.
The unique shapes and colors of the tiles, along with the varying use of patterns, give each creature a distinct personality. Completed sculptures are repeatedly fired and cooled, sometimes creating tiny fissures or "crazing" that further distinguishes each piece in its originality. When the firing process is complete, each piece is hand-finished for brilliant satin appearance.
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.