Humpback Whale Bronze Sculpture
Dimensions: 13" X 10" X 5.5"
Weight: Approximately 25 pounds.
This magnificent Humpback Whale Bronze Sculpture, by sea life sculpture artist Donjo, is an incredible portrayal of the humpback whale.
- Limited edition of 950
- This piece was created as a study on humpback whales
- Created using the lost wax casting method and then colored with a hot patina finish
- Ships UPS Ground
- Ships from California
- Usually ships within 2-3 days
- Does not ship to AK, HI or any military addresses
- Does not ship Internationally
- Expedited shipping is available
Donjo, a world renowned artist and conservationist, emphasizes the majestic beauty of sea life in his dolphin, turtle and whale sculptures.Donjo, who has always been involved with endangered species, was born in Chicago and then raised in Southern California where he was exposed to sealife at an early age. He sold his bronze artworks at shows to fund his early education and in 1987 his exclusive focus became marine life. Although his profession is sculpting exceptional bronze and copper filled dolphins and whales and turtles, Donjo's passion is to increase public awareness of endangered species and the preservation of marine life.
Donjo internationally renowned artist-sculptor. Born in Chicago in 1949 and raised in Southern California, this remarkable artist, know for his work on endangered species, was introduced to sculpture at the age of eleven and put himself through school by selling his bronze works at weekend art shows. In 1987, he began to focus exclusively on sculpting with a strong emphasis on marine life. In his new line of exquisitely detailed marine life sculptures, Donjo captures the true essence of the sea in Bronze and Copper Fill. It is easy to understand how this artist's creations have attracted an international audience by seeing the majestic beauty of the humpback whale or the playfulness of a family of dolphins. However, he will not compromise his true objective which is to develop public awareness and to help with the preservation of marine life and other endangered species. Donjo is well-known for his works in surrealism, realism and fantasy consisting of studies, portraits, fairy tale characters and endangered species. He is one of the few who constructs gallery, and monument size statues in three dimension and two-dimension relief.
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.