Proudly crafted in the USA from 100% jacquard-woven cotton, this Rottweiler Throw Blanket celebrates man's best friend in lifelike detail and rich color. Designed by canine artist Robert May, the Rottweiler Throw Blanket makes a memorable gift for any fan of the loyal, noble breed. Each throw is machine washable for easy care and makes a striking accent piece in any room of your home!
- If in stock ships by the next business day and ships from our facility in St. Petersburg, FL
- If not in stock is made to order and ships in 5-15 business days from the manufacturer in North Carolina
- Ships to AK, HI and all military addresses
- International shipping is available
- Expedited shipping is available
The talented craftsmen, weavers, and artisans of Pure Country Weavers put passion into everything they create. A line of rustic, detailed, and finely crafted decor items, Pure Country brings you wildlife-inspired pillows, throws, afghans, tapestry wall art, and more. With everything from our wolf lodge woven throw pillows to the tapestry-style elephant wall art, our collection of cabin decor items from Pure Country Weavers brings animal house goods to a new level.
About Pure Country Weavers
Promoting Fiber Art finesse to its ultimum, Pure Country Weavers is the world's largest weaver of throws, afghans, wall tapestries, tote bags, and pillows. Fiber art is in the bones of the family at Pure Country. Their ancestors were among the first weavers in the American Colonies and ever since that time their products have been Made in America...and will always be. That fact matched with superb quality control, having each product reviewed by hand by quality control professionals at least three times. All products are woven on German jacquard looms, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Carolina.
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.