Sailfish & Marlin Two Bills Sculpture
Original Price: $398.00
Item #: SPI30815
Brand: SPI Home
This item is IN STOCK and usually ships within 2 business days.
Dimensions: 15" H X 12" W X 6" D
Weight: 20 lbs
Fishermen and women will be delighted by this stunning Sailfish & Marlin Two Bills Sculpture.
- Created in brass and marble
- Features a beautiful art finish
- Inspired by the innate beauty of the billfish
About SPI Home
Since 1973 SPI Home Decor has allowed you to accentuate your personal environment with evocative wildlife themed home decor. SPI Home commissions gifted artists and craftsmen to produce original sculptures, tables, lamps, fireplace screens and more to bring a bit of the natural world into your home or office. Time honored casting and finishing techniques lend each of SPI Home Decor's wide range of pieces unique design and color for a lifetime of inspiration. Their popularity with our customers has made Wildlife Wonders an SPI "Premium Gallery," an honor received by less than 5% of the shops that carry this beautiful line.
For over 40 years, this Northern Californian company, SPI HOME, has cultivated a reputation for their unique brand of nature-inspired sculptures, furniture, and home accents. The renowned company's team of artisans take ownership of each creation throughout the whole creative process, from the sketching phase to the production of SPI Home's signature three-dimensional art pieces. Production of each and every piece is entirely in-house at company owned manufacturing plants in China and established partners throughout Asia giving them an exceptional opportunity to present innovative and provacative work with reasonable pricing.
About the process
Whether the process is a time consuming technique of sand casting, in which a mold is created from compacted sand or the traditional process of lost wax casting, in which a wax model is lost when hot metal in poured into a mold, the artist is able to pay tribute to all subjects with attention to detail. In each case a second process of a two layer. hot patina is applied which creates the unique, in depth, rich hues characteristic of SPI Home art work.
In addition to intricate, delicately crafted sculptural pieces, SPI Home also manufactures a broad selection of sophisticated decor pieces including tables, lamps, door knockers, and fireplace screens. SPI Home is confident that you will find their products fitting for your home decor and they look forward to partnering with you and ensuring that you are completely satisfied.
If, FOR ANY REASON, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it, fully insured by whatever method you choose, TO OUR FACILITY in St. Petersburg, Florida, within 30 days of receipt, for a store credit or a refund of the cost of the item purchased, MINUS any shipping and handling costs that we incurred shipping to you. All returns must be in exceptional, unused, unworn, unaltered condition with original box and packaging materials (including any informational product cards or pamphlets and boxes), and RECEIVED by us in our facility within the 30 days.
Clearance items, gift certificates, special orders (items that are produced as ordered), personalized items, bulk orders (3 or more of the same item) or layaway purchases are nonrefundable. These sales are final.
To process A RETURN YOU MUST:
- Contact Customer Service via email or by phone at 877.269.8817 for a return authorization number. This number is valid for 30 days from the date of shipment to you.
- Return your item to our facility in St. Petersburg, FL, in its original packaging materials just like they were received.
- Insure the return for its full value. We cannot accept returned items damaged in transit so you would have to recover from the shipping company if damage occurs. No refunds will be given for returned items broken in shipment.
- On accepted returns we will refund the value of the item only less any shipping costs that we incurred due to free shipping offers.
- Once an item has been shipped and prior to receipt, if you wish to cancel your order, this return policy must be followed. Refused delivery of items will also be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- A 10% restocking fee may be charged for returns of $1000 or more.
- If purchasing in bulk (3 or more of the same item), please know that these items are not returnable and these sales are final.
- If this return policy is not followed, we may refuse the return or charge a minimum 25% restocking fee at our sole discretion.
Please allow at least one billing cycle for your credit to appear on your statement. We will process your credit as soon as possible after receipt of your return. Your reimbursement will be made as follows:
- Replacement or Exchange
- Wildlife Wonders Gift Card if the recipient was not the purchaser
- Refund Check if the order was paid for by cash or check
- Credit to the original credit/debit card used
For questions concerning returns call us or e-mail us at: [email protected]
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS or DEFECTIVE ITEMS...
If your product was damaged in shipment to you or if you believe that there is a defect with the item, please call us immediately at 877.269.8817. It is very important for you to keep the all original packaging. We will replace any damaged item or defective item at no cost to you and handle the processing of the return of the product, if we are notified within 3 days from the date the product was received.